Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Steampunk, grilling and smiles

Today I woke up to a beautiful morning. Spring is coming and now it's warm enough here to open up the windows and let in some fresh air. Before K left for work this morning, he brought me a glass of icy water and gave me a kiss goodbye. I am grateful everyday to be with someone so thoughtful. After these years we have spent together, we have only grown closer. He's my best friend and I am happy we are finally getting married.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday we put together the weber charcoal grill my parents gave us for Christmas. K got some starter stuff and coal and we grilled some hot dogs. We always make Chicago style with a fat pickle spear across the hotdog. So yummy. I can not wait for summer to come so that we can grill everyday. There is a recipe for mashed sweet potatoes and onions that I am excited about trying.

1 comments:

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

Post a Comment