Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy

The husband and I have been very busy the last few months.
We took a fun trip to Florida which is one of my favorite places on Earth. We went during Christmas and there were all kinds of fun kitschy decorations to be enjoyed. I can't wait to go back.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Spring is finally here which means I should be posting some great yard sale finds soon. Spring cleaning time!! One person's junk is quite possibly my treasure.

Photobucket
I recently got this really cool retro planter. Now I just need to buy some potting soil so I can transplant my little house plant into it.

Photobucket
My new robot I ordered from RetroPlanet chilling with my new retro planter.

Photobucket
My Eames Molded Plywood Chair that I picked up off of Craigslist! It was a deal and I just love it!


Photobucket
I also ordered the Atomic Age Lamp from RetroPlanet. It's not the highest quality but I love the way it looks in my living room. It reminds me of Fallout 3 and goes with my WWII ammo can.

Photobucket
My Danish stacking tables. Don't worry about this ugly thrift lamp. It will be replaced in a day or two. I am going lamp hunting this weekend to find a mid century lamp for my table.

Photobucket
We found the perfect cheap TV stand from Walmart for $100. It looks a lot like the TV stands I admire from House of Denmark only it's in the price range our thin pocketbook can afford. It is just big enough to fit all of the octopus of cords and consoles coming from it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Temporary seating while we wait for the new futon to arrive. We are using our two fiberglass Herman Miller shell chairs to lounge in while gaming.
We recently Craigslisted almost everything we had in our house because I was sick of it. Then I used Craigslist to find some pieces I actually wanted.
I'm still working on re-doing the living room, but I will be posting more pictures as it evolves.








0 comments:

Post a Comment