Sunday, May 1, 2011

Marüshka Canvas

Things have been a little crazy around here. I'm thinking of starting a shop on etsy to sell some of my thrift finds. Once K is done with school, we are planning on leaving the state and we can't take everything with us. I used to sell thrift stuff on eBay and LiveJournal back in high school for extra income. It was a lot of fun, but I just haven't had the time to continue. Hopefully soon I can get it all set up.

Found this awesome Marüshka screen print canvas on Craigslist and I had to have it!
I had my husband pick it up from the guy selling it after work last week. I have the perfect place for it above the door in the living room. I'm absolutely in love with it!
Photobucket

If anyone has information on what this specific print is titled, please share.


1 comments:

stacey said...

i found one of those recently as well, but it was a screenprint of a DUCK of all things so i left it. :( i would of totally taken the cloud and rainbow!

Post a Comment