Monday, May 2, 2011

Space Dogs!

I took pictures while K hung the shelves around our "A Flying Dog in Outer Space" canvas.
Photobucket

Photobucket

As I was taking photos of K, Iggy started to complain he wasn't having his picture taken. So I turned the camera on him and he posed for a few shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the daylight

Photobucket
I picked up this little peeing cherub at a flea market last summer but I never found a use for him. Last night we found him while organizing the miscellaneous stuff in our craft room and decided to attach him to the lamp harp. Every time I look at him I can't help but laugh a little.
Photobucket
I think he was originally a stopper to a vinegar or salad dressing bottle.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We got the rest of our drilling and hanging done so we can now return the borrowed drill to my father in-law. The walls of our house are made of lath and plaster so we must always pre-drill holes before adding wall mounts, screws or nails. We learned the hard way that if you don't pre-drill, you get a nasty crack in your plaster.
I want to paint the drab off white of the living room, but I just don't have the time or money right now. I might have to settle by painting one accent wall this July.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment